Install: Using Google Chrome
Other Browser Installation How-To's
To install the Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side Application using Google Chrome, you may need to do the following:
1. Navigate to the Download Page (Pictured above)
The client-side application requires .Net Framework 4.7, if you don't have this installed, you need to click the "Install" button, otherwise, you may continue.
2. From the Download Page, select the launch link to commence the download.
3. Click the "Keep" button. (Pictured above) If the version of the Captisium Installer you are loading is a new version, Google has some extra security requirements that you need to confirm. This is designed to help keep your computer safe. - This is located in the bottom left-hand corner of your browser window.
4. Expand the CaptisiumF....application tab at the bottom of the browser window and select Open. (Pictured above) This will launch the installer application.
The download will commence using the Microsoft ClickOnce installer. (Pictured above)
5. Once the installer has completed the download, the Security Warning dialog will be displayed. Click the "Install" button to continue the installation. (Pictured above) Whenever you are installing new software, pay attention to the name of the application and the publisher, in this case, we are GDPR Forensic Limited.
The Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side application will begin downloading and installing for you. Once the download and installation are complete, the application will launch to display the Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side application. (Pictured above)
6. To begin your configuration, click the "Settings" button. (Pictured above) This will display some simple settings that you can configure to suit your needs.
7. Click the "Update Password" button. (Pictured above) The application requires that you provide your credentials, so the client-side application can download and upload files that you change using your desktop applications from SharePoint Online, Onedrive for business and Teams.
8. Click the "Quit & Exit" button. (Pictured above) This will close your Captisium Universal File Handler client-side application.