Install: Using Apple Safari
Other Browser Installation How-To's
SharePoint Online doesn't support Apple Safari
To install the Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side Application using Apple Safari, you may need to do the following:
1. Navigate to the Download Page (Pictured above)
The client-side application requires .Net Framework 4.7, if you don't have this installed, you need to click the "Install" button, otherwise, you may continue.
2. From the Download Page, select the launch link to commence the download.
3. Click the "Open" button. (Pictured above) Safari will download and open this dialog without needing to select anything.
The download will commence using the Microsoft ClickOnce installer. (Pictured above)
4. Once the installer has completed the download, the Security Warning dialog will be displayed. Click the "Install" button to continue the installation. (Pictured above) Whenever you are installing new software, pay attention to the name of the application and the publisher, in this case, we are GDPR Forensic Limited.
The Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side application will begin downloading and installing for you. Once the download and installation is complete, the application will launch to display the Captisium Universal File Handler Client-Side application. (Pictured above)
5. To begin your configuration, click the "Settings" button. (Pictured above) This will display some simple settings that you can configure to suit your needs.
6. Click the "Update Password" button. (Pictured above) The application requires that you provide your credentials, so the client-side application can download and upload files that you change using your desktop applications from SharePoint Online, Onedrive for business and Teams.
7. Click the "Quit & Exit" button. (Pictured above) This will close your Captisium Universal File Handler client-side application.